Sharing the Harvest Farm operates solely on the work of volunteers. Whether they come as individuals, groups or classrooms, volunteers are what make the farm go round.
In 2016, Sharing the Harvest hosted 2,930 volunteer visits and 7,384 hours of volunteer help!
These volunteers and the community that supports the farm have facilitated our success as Sharing the Harvest has grown. Every person that helps in the field is important to our team and is helping to get food to the people who need it the most.
Contact us to find out more about how you can make a difference in your community!
What to Wear | Bring On Your Visit
- Clothes you do not mind getting dirty, including sneakers or boots.
- Dress in layers, it's windy here.
- A water bottle and hat.
- Sunscreen & Bug spray
- A willingness to play in the dirt.
2016 Volunteer Drop-In Hours
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.