Child Watch is a service for our members and guests while they enjoy our facility. We invite your children in to our Child Watch program to enjoy fun and age appropriate activities as well as a safe stimulating environment. Our program is staffed with caring, knowledgeable people who are CPR certified.
Parents must call ahead and make reservations for each child.
Who may participate in Child Watch?
Children ages 3 months to the age of 6 years for 1-2 hours while parents use the facility.
Free with a Family or One Parent Membership.
What hours is Child Watch available?
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30 am - 12:30 am
- Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 am - 11:30 am
- Saturday 8:30 am - 11:30 am
- Monday - Thursday 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Your child will be provided age-appropriate activities.
- We aim to create a child-lead “yes” environment with various choices and opportunities to support social and emotional development.
- We offer common areas such as art, blocks, books, and toys to engage your child during their time with us.
Please inquire at the Welcome Center for additional information.