at the Fall River YMCA
Welcome to Camp!
Camp Quequechan offers campers two great facilities for the price of one. Campers are transported daily to our outdoor facility in Swansea located on 36 acres of beautiful land. Children are grouped by age and rotate through activities such as archery, theater and dance, art, STEM, nature, high and low ropes courses, and daily traditional sports and camp games.
In the afternoon campers are transported back to the Fall River YMCA to enjoy our swimming pool, games, snack and an opportunity to unwind from an AWESOME camp day. Camp Quequechan gives children the chance to explore, try new things, and create lifelong friendships. We can’t wait to see you this summer!
- Age range: Children entering grade 1 through age 14
- Financial assistance available
- EEC contracted slots
- PACE vouchers accepted
- Parents/guardians are responsible for providing transportation to and from the program site
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack are provided daily to all campers
- All Specialty Camps run from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Fall River YMCA
- Specialty Campers do not travel to Swansea YMCA with Traditional Campers
A 2019 camp application, auto draft authorization, health history, annual physical exam and immunization record are mandatory for every camper who attends camp.
YCares Financial Assistance: At the Y, we know that every child can benefit from camp. We also know that not all children have what they need to thrive. That’s why together, with the generous support of our donors, we provide camp scholarships for families who need us most. If your family needs assistance, let us help. At the Y, no one is turned away because of an inability to pay.
Camp Quequechan Rates
|Tier 1 Specialty Camp||$270||$320|
|Tier 2 Specialty Camp||$290||$340|
|Evening Care (4-6 p.m.)||$25||$30|
|Morning Care (7-9 a.m.)||$25||$30|
|Both Morning & Evening Care||$50||$60|