The volunteers, staff, members, and donors of YMCA Southcoast are all united by a deep commitment to strengthening our communities. Membership categories and a variety of programs to meet the needs of individuals, families, and children include:
- Fully trained and competent staff members who are always ready to assist you in achieving your goals
- Clean, well-maintained facilities with modern fitness equipment
- Free fitness classes, including Yoga, Pilates, Zumba
- Free day use of lockers (with your own lock)
- Special member rates on all programs, including child care, and summer camp; priority registration on all program enrollment before the general public
- Ability to use all YMCA Southcoast facilities
- Free Family Membership with full-time child care enrollment
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership
INSURANCE DISCOUNT BENEFIT
ACTIVE, RESERVIST, VETERANS OF YMCA SOUTHCOAST COMMUNITY
Joining the YMCA Southcoast is easy and offers great value — a wide variety of programs and classes, (many included with membership), and knowledgeable, caring staff to help members of all ages grow in spirit, mind, and body. When it comes to meeting your health and wellness goals – a Y membership can’t be beaten! Plus, at the Y, we’re committed to strengthening our community – For a better us.
10% DISCOUNT ON MEMBERSHIP • 50% DISCOUNT ON JOINER’S FEE YMCA SOUTHCOAST BRANCHES
YMCA/ D.O.D MILITARY OUTREACH INITIATIVE
YMCA of the USA, the Armed Services YMCA and the Department of Defense have launched the YMCA Military Outreach Initiative to address the needs of families of deployed military personnel who live far from a military installation and require access to child development, family strengthening, and health and well-being programming. For enrollment steps and guidelines for your family, email https://www.asymca.org/
WORKPLACE WELLNESS PROGRAM
A Y corporate membership consists of a minimum of 10 individuals who have a common employer. Employees are eligible for a 10% savings on a full-year membership. Please call 508.996.9622 for more information.
SILVER & FIT, TUFTS SENIOR CARE, AND UNITED HEALTHCARE/RENEW ACTIVE
Free Senior Adult Memberships are available to individuals enrolled in Silver & Fit, Tufts Senior Plan, or United HealthCare/Renew Active, who are age 65 or older. You must present your qualified health card when you are activating your new membership. United Health Care members must have a confirmation code. Please call the number on the back of your medical card, to see if you qualify, and then stop by the Welcome Center of your local Y for more information.