PROGRAMS MAY BE LIMITED DUE TO COVID-19 HEALTH CRISIS. Please review individual branch schedules for current program information.
The Y offers a wide range of swimming options for the whole family including: traditional learn to swim classes starting with infants right through to adults; specialty programs for diverse abilities; water sports & games; private & semi-private swim lessons; swim team; Master’s style swim conditioning; aquatic exercise classes; open swim & lap swim times.
The Y Aquatic programs are positive, fun, healthy activities that build athletic, social and interpersonal skills. Swimming builds self-confidence and develops the whole person – spirit, mind and body. Instructional swim classes are divided into ability groups where our trained instructors emphasize personal safety, swimming skills, endurance and social skills while guiding students with praise and encouragement.
POOL SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Shower Required – All users must shower prior to pool usage and their reservation time clearly states that check in time, shower on the front end and departure must be within that allotted time frame.
- Keep Your Distance – Respect all signs regarding social distancing. Stay at least six feet away from others whenever possible.
- Reduce Capacity – Lap swim, independent water exercise and family swim areas have limited capacity.
- Wear Your Mask – Protect our members and staff. The Y requests that you wear your mask whenever possible, unless in the pool.
- No Equipment Allowed – Swimmers are only allowed to bring personal ADA required assistive equipment, personal PFD’s and goggles, caps, hand paddles/pull buoys, kickboards with them onto the pool deck. NO noodles, balls, dive toys, float toys, etc. will be allowed at this time.